Prep time:30 Minutes | Cook time:10 Minutes | Total time:40 Minutes Serve:6 (Servings) | Calories per serving:140 | Fat per serving:9 g Recipe Category: Paneer Recipe | Recipe Cuisine: Chinese | Popular dish in South Asia
1. Heat up the oil in karahi (Haandi). Add onions (they shouldn't be chopped instead, cut it into four pieces and remove the layers one by one as shown below). After a one minute gap add green chilies, garlic, capsicum and ginger. Cook it for about 2 minutes. Note: Do not over cook.
2. Add half tea spoon of salt and half tea spoon of garam masala. Cook it for a while.
3. Add Paneer into the ongoing tempering ingredients and sprinkle chilli sauce to give it a spicy flavor.
4. Next pour the black sauce. To prepare black sauce take cornflour and soya sauce as per the quantity mentioned above and stir it well. Add vinegar to it.
5. Pour the black sauce over the paneer and cook it for about 2 minutes. A beautiful aroma will diffuse into your kitchen in no time, which means Delicious Chilli Paneer is ready to serve.
#1: You can also use chings chilli paneer masala to make it even more scrumptious.
Chilli Paneer, is a popular dish in South Asia, particularly in India, though it is originated in China.
Simran Kaur is from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Besides her studies and composing poetry she has a great interest in cooking and experimenting with that. Her Dad is the one who evoked her about the beauty and greatness in cooking. He keeps on guiding her and encouraging her in the kitchen. She says, "Cooking is something more than cooking. It strengthens the bond and increases the love for each other. Above all, It's expressive! I am very happy to share my recipe here with you all. Thank you so much Vidhya di for giving me such a great privilege to be here and express myself the best way I can. Hope you all like the recipe."