1. Add 1/2 Bunch of Mint Leaves, 1/2 Bunch of Coriander Leaves, 2 Green Chillies, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, and Cumin Seeds into the blender. Blend it well to make paste.
2. Heat up the pan, add 3 tbsp oil and allow it to heat well. Add Cumin seeds, Cloves, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Bay leaf and Green Chillies. Allow it to fry.
3. Add sliced onions and fry it until it turns reddish brown.
4. Add chopped onions and fry it until translucent. Add Ginger Garlic paste and stir it until the raw smell goes off. Add tomatoes and sauté until it get mushy.
5. Add salt, mint paste and 8 tbsp Curd and mix it well.
6. Add 1 1/2 tbsp Chilli Powder, 1 tbsp Coriander Powder, and Chicken. Mix it well. Make sure you clean the Chicken properly after dipping it in warm turmeric water for five minutes.
7. Reduce the flame to medium and close the pan. Cook it for 30 minutes or till the oil comes out and the Masala combine well with Chicken and the curry should be thick.
8. Serve it hot in a bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves and mint leaves.
#1: Use Kadai to cook, as it will give you the freedom you require.
#2: I am using cumin seeds as it will help for digestion.
#3: This dish goes well with Rice and Chapathi. We had with Rice.
Mint Chicken Curry, is a popular dish in South India. My hubby is a mad lover of Chicken Recipes. Mint Chicken Curry is one of his favorites. Do try it out and you are welcome to post the pics here.